Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got offered a puppy for an item on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Have an item on Ebay with a buy it now/best offer of $200 it is a piece of entertainment memorabilia, and someone just offered to trade me a full bred puppy for the item.

That is definitely a new one.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
You might be able to flip the dog for a hefty profit.

Step 1 - Acquire entertainment memorabilia
Step 2 - Trade entertainment memorabilia for puppy
Step 3 - ?????????
Step 4 - Profit

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
It was a Pug Puppy

and their Ebay name does have the word pitbull in it which does worry me, but they offered to drive the dog to me and pay for a full vet exam.

I am going to decline it as my cat does not like any other animals, but found it amusing.

And I probably could sell the Pug for a profit, but would get way too attached

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
That is pretty odd.
Though I guess it doesn't hurt to try to barter - as long as the person is legit in his offer.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Juanfatj said:
Oh man my daughter would flip, she has been begging for a Pug for Xmas.

So I trade memorabilia for Pug

You trade me Cards for Pug

Daughter trades smile and hug for Pug

:)

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Sounds fishy. I think he's going to file a Paypup dispute and keep your item and his puppy. I would steer clear of this one, kind of like avoiding steaming pup-piles on the sidewalks.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ljw29 said:
It was a Pug Puppy

and their Ebay name does have the word pitbull in it which does worry me, but they offered to drive the dog to me and pay for a full vet exam.

I am going to decline it as my cat does not like any other animals, but found it amusing.

And I probably could sell the Pug for a profit, but would get way too attached

Pug puppy's might be the cutest of all dogs. I generally loathe small dogs but Pugs are amazing. I'd seriously consider despite the obscurity.

Members online

Latest posts