Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Topps Update All-Star Jumbo Patches are stunning!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I know those are some big name dudes, but that's a lot of money for workout jerseys.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Kevbo said:
I know those are some big name dudes, but that's a lot of money for workout jerseys.

^ This is a strange distinction to make (in my opinion).

But the first two sales--Jeter, Ichiro--are players who have HUGE followings so there should be a bigger drop off a la Pettitte with these sales.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'd love an Ortiz especially considering he won the Derby, although I really would bet that Topps didn't get the jersey he wore in Derby.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I was lucky enough to pull a Victor Martinez jumbo patch /6, which will be hitting eBay very soon. Beautiful card.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
To be honest, these cards are ugly. They've got awesome patches in 'em and that's cool, but the cards themselves are ugly. It's no different than the ones in previous flagship releases. This is what i'd expect from an early 90s graphic designer that was asked to draw up what "modern" would look like in 2010.

Members online