Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why is McGwire on the HOF list and NOT Rafael Palmierio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Rafael: 3,020 MLB hit with 569 HRs.

McGwire: 583 HRs with 1,600 hits.

Both appeared in court with steroids alegations.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
jlvjr16 said:
jeremy said:
gotta be retired for 5 years and played for 10

Oopsss thanks for clearing this up. Now, who will win first Big Mac or McGwire.
Probably the same time.

Is this like a "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" question?

LOL. Shoot let me edit this.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I'm not gonna even try to understand why as to what the op asks. But will say that I love Raffy! I think he put together a carear only a handful ever have or will! He was a joy to watch and collect! I still have many Palmerio cards, all of which I'll own till I die. Having said all this......

All I can think of is him staring in to the camera, without flinch, blink or hesitation, pointing and saying how he NEVER used any kind of steroids. Demanding that people believe in him and his abilities. Well, I did. I believed him. And it was only days/weeks later he got poped. I felt betrayed more so than with any other PED user Before or since with the exception of Clemens. I never really liked Clemens anyway and knew he was full of crap too so it did not bother me when he lied in the same mannor.

Raffy, I believed in. He now hides in shame from the sport limelight and as long as people remember his testimony, I do not think he will ever get in...

Latest posts