Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1997 Bowman Vlad Guerrero Auto - Blue vs Black Ink

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Guys,

I bought both of these a while back. I remember that one of the ink colors is more rare than the other, but I can't remember which one...Can someone shed some light on this?

Also, does anyone have a price idea on them? None have sold recently and I think I am going to put them up via BIN/BO.

Thanks for your help!

vladautolot.jpg

skrip

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Blue Base Auto used to $30 range
Black Auto 5+ x more difficult to pull
Gold Auto 15 X more difficult than base auto pull

haven't seen any others recently.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Exposfan said:
Blue Base Auto used to $30 range
Black Auto 5+ x more difficult to pull
Gold Auto 15 X more difficult than base auto pull

haven't seen any others recently.

Thank you! I used to know but haven't looked at these in quite some time!

Thanks

skrip

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Back 4 years ago or so I was at a show where a guy had the Roy Halladay gold autograph for sale at about $120. I thought about buying it but it looked like the auto was fading a little so I passed. Boy I wish I had picked it up and held onto it.

J_Hamilton_32

Sep 9, 2009
ballerskrip said:
Guys,

I bought both of these a while back. I remember that one of the ink colors is more rare than the other, but I can't remember which one...Can someone shed some light on this?

Also, does anyone have a price idea on them? None have sold recently and I think I am going to put them up via BIN/BO.

Thanks for your help!

vladautolot.jpg

skrip

sweet vlads, didnt know he had these im going to pick one of these up now.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
J_Hamilton_32 said:
ballerskrip said:
Guys,

Thanks for your help!

vladautolot.jpg

skrip

sweet vlads, didnt know he had these im going to pick one of these up now.

Interesting enough there are none listed or sold recently..

skrip

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Great cards! I found the blue/gold easily but I had a hell of a time finding the black ink when I was looking.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
Great cards! I found the blue/gold easily but I had a hell of a time finding the black ink when I was looking.

Hey Fandruw, do you have the regular 1995 Bowman's Best B7 Andruw Jones RC --that's marked REFRACTOR-- on the back?

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
Fandruw25 said:

You found the gold easily???

Shouldn't had said easily but it took me about 5 years to find the gold and about 11 to find a black. Most "blacks" listed on ebay were really just faded blue and were more purple than anything. I probably had 5 or 6 blues I bought that were thought to be blacks.

There was a gold set break a couple years back on ebay and the guy was ending auctions early but had somewhat high prices (I think).

Members online

Latest posts