Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone sold to Cardbeast32 on ebay the last 10 days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I ask because he has won about 45 auctions in the last 10 days, include $270 from me.

Unforunately he has 1 feedback so far as well. He also bought the black status deshields jr from brett keith and i know he hasn't been paid either.

Figured I would ask around and see if he has been buying on here from others!

Oh, and it has been 7 days since he made his purchases from me

skrip

jjk10

Oct 22, 2010
He bought a Green Status Aaron Shipman Auto from me six days ago and hasn't paid yet. Someone else bought a Chris Sales Private Signing Auto from me ten days ago and hasn't paid yet (I opened an unpaid item case on this one yesterday).

jjk10

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
jjk10 said:
He bought a Green Status Aaron Shipman Auto from me six days ago and hasn't paid yet. Someone else bought a Chris Sales Private Signing Auto from me ten days ago and hasn't paid yet (I opened an unpaid item case on this one yesterday).

jjk10

I am thinking about opening up a case tommorow for all three of the cards he won from me. DAMNIT

skrip

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
ballerskrip said:
I ask because he has won about 45 auctions in the last 10 days, include $270 from me.

Unforunately he has 1 feedback so far as well. He also bought the black status deshields jr from brett keith and i know he hasn't been paid either.

Figured I would ask around and see if he has been buying on here from others!

Oh, and it has been 7 days since he made his purchases from me

skrip

:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

Does that mean it may be available then?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
ballerskrip said:
jjk10 said:

jjk10

I am thinking about opening up a case tommorow for all three of the cards he won from me. DAMNIT

skrip
7 days has past? Fair game.
Open that NPB!

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
He offered on [4] different cards of mine over the last two weeks, but I didn't accept any of the offers. I had [4] Jordan Swagerty / Magic Johnson Autos and he would send an offer on each one that was $1 more than the last. So you figure with [4] items, [3] offers allowed per, I got to see that ID quite a few times over the past two weeks. I wouuld have sold him one of the cards but saw zero feedback and didn't even respond to the offers after that.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Seems to be a new trend on eBay were people are trying to buy something with the anticipation of a quick flip. If the opportunity does not arise for the flip - they simply walk away from their original obligation to buy - with nothing more than neg on their account, that more than likely can be fought and removed.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
He actually wrote me back today asking to send another invoice, stating he would today. Also just bid on three more of my auctions and offered on three others.

This could be interesting

skrip

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Still no payment.....His feedback is up to 10 and he is winning items and paying for them right away.....ughhhhh. Brett did you get paid?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
jjk10 said:
He hasn't paid me yet; I opened a case yesterday.

I opened cases on Sunday. I just don't understand this guy. He asks for another invoice, says he is gonna pay friday, and now won't respond to emails and is paying for $200 items that he just won the last 2 days....

Skrip

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
ballerskrip said:
jjk10 said:
He hasn't paid me yet; I opened a case yesterday.

I opened cases on Sunday. I just don't understand this guy. He asks for another invoice, says he is gonna pay friday, and now won't respond to emails and is paying for $200 items that he just won the last 2 days....

Skrip
Escalate your claim.
Relist
Move on and forget this bozo.
Drop him some negs and he's done for with the low feedback.

Members online

Latest posts