Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone live in chicago and ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Have a spare couch that can be borrowed from nov 19th -21st?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
bouwob said:
Have a spare couch that can be borrowed from nov 19th -21st?
I maybe able to. But I live about 1 hour away from the show. who's coming you and the wife?
Are you flying in? Or Driving. we are a straight line from Midway. and that is about 1 hour as well.
But O'Hare is right next store to the convention center.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Pine Tar said:
IndyMann said:
FCB is setting up a "Couch Potato" booth. He really wants your couch to set the mood.
::facepalm:: Wow I missed that post. Sorry I thought you needed a place to crash. :shock:

totally how i read it too, no worries :)

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Sorry I thought it would be more entertaining to not give all the details ::facepalm:: ;

I would love to scratch the tables are the sun times show and plop a couch down instead since we are not selling anything. It would give members a chance to hang out and gett off their feet for a few minutes.

Jul 30, 2009
I hope you and Gilmore wont cause a scene like this

[youtube:rr98yf9e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QflrU7V5HLg[/youtube:rr98yf9e]

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
bouwob said:
Sorry I thought it would be more entertaining to not give all the details ::facepalm:: ;

I would love to scratch the tables are the sun times show and plop a couch down instead since we are not selling anything. It would give members a chance to hang out and gett off their feet for a few minutes.

casting couch for new mod? :grouphug:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts