Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Morning Dan and everyone. Really knocking out those MMA Auto's to put the set together. Picked up the Lesnar, Mir, Couture, Velasquez, and Silva last night. Picked up a couple more Babe Ruth's for the collection too. Ready for bed too, I have been up since 9:00 AM yesterday. C'mon 7:00 AM.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
francisjniskey said:
Morning Dan and everyone. Really knocking out those MMA Auto's to put the set together. Picked up the Lesnar, Mir, Couture, Velasquez, and Silva last night. Picked up a couple more Babe Ruth's for the collection too. Ready for bed too, I have been up since 9:00 AM yesterday. C'mon 7:00 AM.

Razor or Topps?

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Jeff N. said:
francisjniskey said:

Razor or Topps?

2010 Leaf (Razor) MMA

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Francis- You're really making light work of that MMA set. Congrats on some more pick ups and on the Ruths.

Charlie- Looking forward to seeing your mailday brother.

Members online