Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone have the pic of the kids in Renteria jerseys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
It looks like they're at his baseball camp or something? It's like 200 kids at his baseball camp? All their jerseys say "Renteria?" I think Jose Lima is in the background at his baseball camp? All this kids at his camp? Now is a good time to post that picture of all the kids at his camp at his camp? If you can't post the picture of all the kids in this thread feel free to post it in every other one. You know, all the kids at his baseball camp?

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SPECIFIC

I DID NOT WANT THE ONE OF THEM HOLDING FLOWERS WITH THE SKINNY CHILD PLAYER GAZING LONGINGLY AT THE HUSKY CHILD PLAYER WHO INDIFFERENTLY SPURNS HIS ADVANCES, OR THE ONE OF THEM IN TWO ROWS, WITH THE FRONT ROW ON THEIR KNEES, WITH THE ONE KID IN THE WHITE SHIRT. I ONLY WANTED THE ONE WITH THE CHILDREN SEATED IN THE BLEACHERS, IN FOUR ROWS, WITH MAJOR LEAGUERS (AND FORMER MAJOR LEAGUERS) STANDING BEHIND THEM AT A RATE OF APPROXIMATELY ONE PLAYER PER SIX CHILDREN. THE PHOTO I AM REQUESTING ALSO FEATURES CHILDREN PLAYERS IN THE FRONT ROW WHO WERE ARRANGED SO THAT THEY GO IN ORDER PROGRESSIVELY FROM SMALLEST EARS TO LARGEST EARS AS THE VIEWER SCANS THEM FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. ALSO THERE IS A CHILD WITH A BLUE UPPER LIP DIRECTLY IN THE CENTER OF THE PHOTOGRAPH.

I AM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION BUT PLEASE REPOST ONLY THAT PICTURE. YOU KNOW THE ONE I WANT. I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THE OTHER ONES.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
elmalo said:
No me importa que quieres. Eres un bobo! Tu no sabes que el hace por su gente, poe su comunidad y por su pais. Quiere joder conmigo entonce voy a joder contigo. Crees que eres chistoso, pero como dije, solo eres un bobo, un payaso y nada mas.

A F bomb in spanish, is still an F bomb.

Suspend.... Again....

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
elmalo said:
No me importa que quieres. Eres un bobo! Tu no sabes que el hace por su gente, poe su comunidad y por su pais. Quiere joder conmigo entonce voy a joder contigo. Crees que eres chistoso, pero como dije, solo eres un bobo, un payaso y nada mas.

Suspend.... Again....

Thank you, great leader

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
cgilmo said:
elmalo said:

Suspend.... Again....
I don't see the f bomb in there.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
mudflap02 said:
Starts with a j. I think it's pronounced "joe-durrr." Other languages is hard and gives me a tired head.
It translates more to mess, like don't mess with me or stop messing with me but ok. And it can mean the f bomb but not in the way he wrote it.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
yeah I'm sorry but there was no f bomb in elmalo's post.There were no swears at all. Just because one word means one thing, it doesn't mean that it doesn't mean something else. Believe it or not, spanish just like english and other languages have words that are spelled the same and have two meanings ::facepalm:: . Now Gilmo this isn't a knock on you as its obvious you didn't realize the way in which this word was used but this kid was suspened for the wrong reason.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If the post had been in the same language that everyone else was speaking in this thread there would have been no grey area, we went by Google Translate for reading it, and that had F Bomb's a plenty. El Malo has been warned plenty times before and also had caused trouble with fake user names and all. He doesn't get wiggle room.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
beefycheddar said:
If the post had been in the same language that everyone else was speaking in this thread there would have been no grey area, we went by Google Translate for reading it, and that had F Bomb's a plenty. El Malo has been warned plenty times before and also had caused trouble with fake user names and all. He doesn't get wiggle room.

Never, never, never believe Google Translator to be accurate.

I sent an email to Brazil using that and it came out like this...

Hey! How is your? I'm good but stinky. The boots taste like flowers and doghair. I can't want to wear a thong and lay on the cars. Hope to taste your elbow soon. Training very awful here!

Members online

Latest posts