Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Megumi Fujii lost.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I watched the fight. She lost a split decision that really was close. Personally, I thought Megumi landed way more shots and clearly won 3 of five, but you can't beat the judges.

I know her very well though and she won't let one loss get her down. Especially one that was so close.

Hope there is a rematch.

CB925F8737
148B5C7F87
4C5F18756B

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ty, do you know if she's looking for any marketing or management?

My friend manages/markets for Shane Carwin and Brendan Schaub, among others, and if she's in the market for such a thing, I could get them hooked up.

He designed Carwin's shorts and fighter sign for the Lesnar fight. They're the real deal.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Ty, do you know if she's looking for any marketing or management?

My friend manages/markets for Shane Carwin and Brendan Schaub, among others, and if she's in the market for such a thing, I could get them hooked up.

He designed Carwin's shorts and fighter sign for the Lesnar fight. They're the real deal.

Hey man,

I could ask, but am pretty sure she is good to go. She's something of a celebrity here, often appearing in magazines, TV, etc, and also runs AACC with Hiroyuki Abe, so I know she is set with management. She is also best friends with Josh Barnett.

I will bring it up though.

Members online

Latest posts