Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More V-Mart cards in the mail today than the last 6 months..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Very excited with today's mail.

The dual auto is my first Pudge sig, and it's also his (pre-Yankee) jersey number.

The UD patch is only the second I've seen since the product came out...They HAVE to be short printer...Picked it up for a nice deal of $6 from an eBay store...lame patch, I know, but I like the price. The other one I saw late last year sold for around $20.

And the Sterling jerseys are nice, it's finally nice for him to have a Gold Refractor in the set...I'm excited about snagging both of the tougher parallels early because the Red 1/1 is listed and the base and Refractor/199 will be a cake to get.

IMG-1.jpg

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Thumpersports said:
Great cards as always Zach. Are you slowing down on the buying or is nothing much new coming out?

Yes to both.

Real life finally kicked in, and there's not really a whole lot I want any more...New stuff coming out doesn't really do anything for me, but if I like it I'll go for it...The Sterling set is nice looking, and if everything goes well, in a week, I'll have the set.

:)

Anything big for the Glaus collection lately?

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
prozac4312 said:
Thumpersports said:
Great cards as always Zach. Are you slowing down on the buying or is nothing much new coming out?

Anything big for the Glaus collection lately?

Yup, but im an idiot with computers. I want to put 5 scans in a row but cant figure out how to do it. ( or my new card with a scan of the other 4 ).

Members online