Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another PWE seller you should be aware of.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
the_war_of_the_collectors

I paid $3.00 for shipping to receive a PWE. The card was received with a damaged corner and a cracked toploader. Please keep this in mind if you buy form this seller.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I've never received a PWE...if I ever do and a nice card is damaged I will file with PayPal for every cent.

Is that protocal or would that be over the top?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
It's not a high dollar card. Only $0.99 + $3.00 shipping but, why do seller risk this?? I'm waiting on a response from the seller and will send the card back upon receipt of my money back.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
I've never received a PWE...if I ever do and a nice card is damaged I will file with PayPal for every cent.

Is that protocal or would that be over the top?

same here..i have never gotten a pwe

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I've gotten plenty of PWEs and never have had one damaged. That said, you're just asking for something to go wrong when you use a PWE. It is more likely to get damaged.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I recieved 2 cards today from eBay sellers that were sent in pwe's. Neither was expensive or damaged ($4 and $8) but it still pisses me off when I pay $3 for "US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope" and it shows up in a pwe.

Members online

Latest posts