Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UUUUUGGGGGG!!!!!! Burbank.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Recently, Burbank listed a very rare card that I've been looking for for years. Unlike mostof their listings, the BIN was actually well below what similar cards have gone for recently. I hit the BIN and paid. Get an e-mail today from Burbank. They don't know how it happened but that card sold on their "other site" and never got taken off ebay. I'm thinking they finally saw that it was listed at the wrong price. We'll see if it pops up again soon with a higher price. Dammit!!!!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
bastages!

I've had it happen a couple of times from them, although that was many years ago. I'm pretty sure I've never picked those cards up since then, either. That's the f'ed up thing about them - so many of the cards they've supposedly have in their inventory just don't pop up that often.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
shanks25 said:
Recently, Burbank listed a very rare card that I've been looking for for years. Unlike mostof their listings, the BIN was actually well below what similar cards have gone for recently. I hit the BIN and paid. Get an e-mail today from Burbank. They don't know how it happened but that card sold on their "other site" and never got taken off ebay. I'm thinking they finally saw that it was listed at the wrong price. We'll see if it pops up again soon with a higher price. Dammit!!!!
Knowing burbank.I.would bet they did sell it on beckett or something like that it happens more than you would think

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
They're big on Beckett Marketplace. I can see it happening often. Screwy thing is I've seen Grace cards they've listed on eBay at higher prices there than their Beckett listing. If buying from Burbank, I suggest you look at Beckett first to see if its listed. Small chance you may save some money.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
They also sell a ton on SportsBuy, MLB.com, and anywhere else you can list a card so it can happen. Just sucks that it was something you have been after for years.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
shanks25 said:

Had the same thing happen to me on a card as well. I think they are full of it. Though I have not seen the card show up since. :evil:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
BURBANK!!!!

gooooore.jpg

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
gracecollector said:
They're big on Beckett Marketplace. I can see it happening often. Screwy thing is I've seen Grace cards they've listed on eBay at higher prices there than their Beckett listing. If buying from Burbank, I suggest you look at Beckett first to see if its listed. Small chance you may save some money.

I do the same thing for my store Ebay fees are a bit higher and I would rather people buy it off my Beckett store than my Ebay store. Ebay just has more exposure so it gets more views