Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000 UD Legends Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
I am thinking about building the 2000 UD legends Auto Set. Has anyone tried to build this set? Thoughts?

The Gold edition #/50 is pretty sweet. Are there any short prints that are difficult to find?

I bought the Thomas below a few years ago and like the on card style.

cards9.jpg

Please post any images of the set if you have them.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Very nice set to build, the SPs from the base autos are Jeter (/61), Manny (/141), and Aaron (/94). I only have a couple left:

CaseyLegendsauto.jpg

RamirezLegendsautorescan.jpg

RamirezLegendsauto50rescan.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
always like this set. I still have some in the PC the clemens gold I have is nice. tough to find those now

ribsandwhiskey

Apr 4, 2010
FL. Keys
I love those too. A few months ago someone pieced out (and sold) nearly complete gold and regular sets. I was able too grab the regular Dale Murphy, Lou Brock, and Phil Niekro cards. Some of the gold cards went for quite a bit of money ($200+) if I recall correctly.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
My favorite auto set of all time!

I wouldn't recommend building it though, a few SPs and the Jeter will cost you $500+ I do believe (if it ever pops up).

Actually....heck. Build it! It will look awesome all together :mrgreen:

You can get boxes for about $100ish....VERY fun break :cool:

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
Thanks for all of the feedback. I think this is going to be my new long term project. Does anyone know where I can find a few boxes to bust?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
90FTaway said:
Thanks for all of the feedback. I think this is going to be my new long term project. Does anyone know where I can find a few boxes to bust?
I have bought mine from CharmCityCards

Members online

Latest posts