Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

quick--go to chat-----codes left and right!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
I've tried everything and since I've bought this new computer with Windows 7, I can't get chat to work for me. I've tried every update, download, and anything else to get it to but can't get it.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Rickzcards said:
I've tried everything and since I've bought this new computer with Windows 7, I can't get chat to work for me. I've tried every update, download, and anything else to get it to but can't get it.

Mine has always worked until the last 20 minutes or so. It says ACCESS DENIED: SOMEONE WITH THE SAME NAME HAS ALREADY ENTERED THE CHAT ROOM.

How can someone else with my name already have entered??

David

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
dethomas07 said:
Rickzcards said:

Mine has always worked until the last 20 minutes or so. It says ACCESS DENIED: SOMEONE WITH THE SAME NAME HAS ALREADY ENTERED THE CHAT ROOM.

How can someone else with my name already have entered??

David

I just got in fine, and see your name there...

Latest posts