Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thank you to Panini and FCB 8B942FC845

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Thank you guys for putting on quite the show for Halloween and taking the time to work so hard at making this the best card community in the industry.

Mike

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
Re: Thank you to Panini and FCB

I'll second that. What an awesome give away. I can't imagine the work that went into it.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Thank You to FCB

Just wanted to thank Gilmore and those who made this give-away possible. This is just one of the reasons this is such a great website/message board. There were so many treats and it must have taken a lot of time and effort to make this happen. + i love the wide range of tricks like the teapot to miggy etc. Kudos to you all. ;)

wickedliquids

Feb 4, 2010
Re: Thank you to Panini and FCB

I'll third that!

It was/is very enjoyable and I thought it was a fun and neat idea, almost like an Easter Egg hunt. Great job to FCB! And a shout out to Panini. :D

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
A personal thank you to the FCB management

I just want to take a second to recognize these hard working guys for making this event possible. I was lucky enough to win a box of 2010 Triple Threads and a 1/1 printing plate auto of Ryan Howard. You guys are the cream of the crop and we appreciate it. Hats off and salute to you.

W875jgpo8n

Members online

Latest posts