Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stopping in and saying hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Da_Fish

Mar 27, 2010
Haven't been on lately, so I want wanted to stop and say hi.....been busy lately.....moved back to eastern PA, so oodles of stuff to do....no more Pittsburgh Penguins, back to AHL Pens (8-0 so far)....and of course I found time to rip some Certified hockey :)

TROY

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
welcome back Troy.

you didn't stay in Western PA very long. the WBS Pens are off to a great start indeed.

what do you pull from Certified?

Da_Fish

Mar 27, 2010
yeah, things didn't quite work out in western PA....at least I still had my house back here.

Pulled some nice stuff from Certified:
Brodeur gold auto /25 (redemption)
a sick jamie Benn FOTG triple patch
Cammalleri emerald auto /5
Crosby jersey
4 freshman fabric autos (Schenn, 2 redemption, 1 blue redemption)...not sure who they are...they were up on the website...now tbd again
1 hot box

I forget what else......I opened 5 or 6 boxes

One box was shorted big time and 7 packs were all base...it was weird, the NHL hologram had NE VOID instead of numbers

Da_Fish

Mar 27, 2010
Dave,

Didn't contact them yet, but I will.....been pretty busy lately

Bilko,

Yep, all is well

talk to y'all later,
TROY

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Da_Fish said:
Haven't been on lately, so I want wanted to stop and say hi.....been busy lately.....moved back to eastern PA, so oodles of stuff to do....no more Pittsburgh Penguins, back to AHL Pens (8-0 so far)....and of course I found time to rip some Certified hockey :)

TROY
Where in eastern PA did you move to?

Da_Fish

Mar 27, 2010
PhillyPuckNut said:
Da_Fish said:

TROY
Where in eastern PA did you move to?

Back in Berwick....about 25-30 miles south of Wilkes Barre

Members online

Latest posts