Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is all the old wax at???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
I would love to find some boxes or a case of

2003 Topps Tribue World Series
2004 Donruss Timelines

But they are very hard to find.
The usual suspects, Dave & Adams, Blowout and Atlanta don't have them.
You don't see them on eBay ever.
I have found a couple of places but they are either sold out or drastically overpriced.

I know that they are 5+ years old but there should still be some kicking around, right?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I stopped even looking at D&A after I received a couple of resealed boxes from them and they could not even respond to my email.

Baseball Card Exchange has been good though.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Wow, I will be cautious of DA now. Thanks for the heads up George.

Yeah, Steve is great over at BBC Exchange.

George_Calfas said:
I stopped even looking at D&A after I received a couple of resealed boxes from them and they could not even respond to my email.

Baseball Card Exchange has been good though.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I just found 4 boxes of 03 topps tribute (regular)

Staten Island Sportscards
27 Seguine Ave
Staten Island, NY 10309
Phone:

They also have Tribute CC

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
For actual wax (IE: 60's, 70's, and 80's), I'd go with BBCE. For modern boxes (IE ones that would have been shrinkwrapped), I'd still trust D&A, as long as the price was good (and based on the comments here, I'd be paying via credit card in case there were problems).

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Sean_C said:
For actual wax (IE: 60's, 70's, and 80's), I'd go with BBCE. For modern boxes (IE ones that would have been shrinkwrapped), I'd still trust D&A, as long as the price was good (and based on the comments here, I'd be paying via credit card in case there were problems).

id go with blowout before D&A. Blowout goes with free S&H at $99, D&A at $150, not to mention that Blowout has much better pricing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts