Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Lincecum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I could not be happier/prouder for him right now. I think this has been his best/most clutch season and came up BIG whent he Giants needed him most this season. Congrats to Timmy and the rest of the Giants for the best baseball season ever!

And i think this was his most significant season, even if he didn't win any CY Youngs this year.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The great thing is that with great young pitching and enough $$$ in the front office to keep them happy, you'll know they'll be in contention for quite a while.

Now if they could just bring in another bat to support Posey long-term, they would be a playoff team for the forseeable future.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
gt2590 said:
The great thing is that with great young pitching and enough $$$ in the front office to keep them happy, you'll know they'll be in contention for quite a while.

Now if they could just bring in another bat to support Posey long-term, they would be a playoff team for the forseeable future.
It'll be intersesting who returns and who they go after this off season. Would LOVE crawford but yaaa haha

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
I pulled for the Rangers in the series more so than the Giants. I didn't really have a horse in the race and since the Skankees weren't in it to me anyone could have won it. anyway, it was a good series but c'mon there is no way renteria should have won the MVP. Lincecum went 2-0 in the series including the series clincher with both wins coming against Cliff Lee. Lincecum is the MVP in my mind.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Great young pitcher, could be one of the greats. I love watching him pitch, and can imagine what he'll be like when he's 30, the wily veteran.
!B7Ltl3QEWk~$(KGrHqYOKi!Ey77ySJBsBMzdi4ZBt!~~_12.jpg
This appeared on ebay recently. Very tasty, but $5555?

Wait, I just looked at it again. Is that in 3 pieces? So they come like that? I've yet to see a 3-fold card in person, but they always looked like they were one unit.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
How bad did the yankees suck this year when the Giant's offense went through the Rangers like a hot knife through butter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts