Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Million Card Giveaway Card Youve Gotten???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Mine is probably 1961 Phill Rizzuto... I know there have been threads about this, but now that update is out, I wanna see if anyone has gotten anything really great.

jfnats

Aug 20, 2010
My best so far is a 1956 Billy Goodman, but I'm busting some more Update tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I'll pick up some more vintage stuff. Has anyone else noticed how often people seem to hit the 2001 Ivan Rodriguez? Seems like it's on the "recently unlocked" list every time I visit the site...

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
1975-BB-TS1-73-NA_F_285x412.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jfnats said:
My best so far is a 1956 Billy Goodman, but I'm busting some more Update tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I'll pick up some more vintage stuff. Has anyone else noticed how often people seem to hit the 2001 Ivan Rodriguez? Seems like it's on the "recently unlocked" list every time I visit the site...

I think I hit it.

Do these come with the HTA stamp on them? Those are the photos of them apparently.

I have gotten a few vintage cards, but Topps took them back. I tried to contact them about it, but I just gave up on it.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
TBTwinsFan said:
jfnats said:

I think I hit it.

Do these come with the HTA stamp on them? Those are the photos of them apparently.

I have gotten a few vintage cards, but Topps took them back. I tried to contact them about it, but I just gave up on it.

Did you go to get them shipped but not go through with it? T+If so then they are inn your cart

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
The cards are original Series 1 and Series 2 cards produced between 1952 and 2009. There are no reprints. Each and every card available is a one-of-a-kind original from our vaults.

Says this on top of my collection, Ive had 2 pete rose 1987s, 1 of a kind?

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
techboy42004 said:
The cards are original Series 1 and Series 2 cards produced between 1952 and 2009. There are no reprints. Each and every card available is a one-of-a-kind original from our vaults.

I think i have 2 87 roses too. My best was a 67 high #.

soonerfreak

Apr 3, 2010
Ive gotten a 1960 Marv Thornberry and a 1960 Bob Skinner though now Im trying to move after 1969 cubs though the ones I want I doubt I have anything that can get me a Fergie Jenkins or Ernie Banks lol. Might just have to go for the cheap ones and but the better ones.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
techboy42004 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
jfnats said:

I think I hit it.

Did you go to get them shipped but not go through with it? T+If so then they are inn your cart

I thought I might have checked, but it won't hurt to do it again.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
techboy42004 said:

Just a gimmick. Just like saying the Sham-Wow can hold 20x it's weight with water, or that FF restaurants use "real beef"

Topps hasn't produced 1,000,000 different base cards in their regular releases between 52-09. They even were including Stras and t206 in their promo.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
A 1952 common...redeemed it and had countless creases and kid's pen marks on it.

Topps pulled a real ******-a-roo here with this misleading turd of a promotion. It created some buzz, but it was far from truthful advertising considering none of the cards came from Topps non-existent vault. No T206 cards as advertised from the Series II.

95% of the cards are in such absolutely horrendous condition, it's comical. I'm not expecting a PSA 8, or even close, but I certainly wasn't expecting PSA 1s.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
200lbhockeyplayer said:
A 1952 common...redeemed it and had countless creases and kid's pen marks on it.

Topps pulled a real ******-a-roo here with this misleading turd of a promotion. It created some buzz, but it was far from truthful advertising considering none of the cards came from Topps non-existent vault. No T206 cards as advertised from the Series II.

95% of the cards are in such absolutely horrendous condition, it's comical. I'm not expecting a PSA 8, or even close, but I certainly wasn't expecting PSA 1s.

Should I redeem my Rizzuto?

Members online

Latest posts