Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Mailday Pettitte, Pujols, Piazza, Clemens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
You can't just tell us what they are? Not only do you send us to your blog, you make me watch a youtube video? I mean, I really really really really want to know what your best Pettitte card so far might be, but that's a lot of work and I am a pretty lazy guy.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
You can't just tell us what they are? Not only do you send us to your blog, you make me watch a youtube video? I mean, I really really really really want to know what your best Pettitte card so far might be, but that's a lot of work and I am a pretty lazy guy.

Is ur Calloway X FS/FT? PLMK, THX

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
mudflap02 said:

It's a 2008 SPx Dual Jersey /250.

benner73

Aug 27, 2010
Houston
Reds in 2009 said:
mudflap02 said:

It's a 2008 SPx Dual Jersey /250.

Actually it's numbered to 20. Hope this makes him happy. I didn't know it was so hard to click a link. Come on buddy, you can do it.

2008 SPx Winning Materials Dual MLB 20 #AP Andy Pettitte

benner73

Aug 27, 2010
Houston
JoshHamilton said:
mudflap02 said:

Is ur Calloway X FS/FT? PLMK, THX
That cracked me up. Thanks for that.

Members online

Latest posts