Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question regarding claims..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
So I had a transaction complete with a buyer and to not get into any detail, he filed a claim with paypal. Of course I denied it because he made no sense and I just found out today that I won the claim. Now is there any way that he can try and get his money back again through ebay or is it done with now? I just don't want to think it is finally over and have ebay screw me or anything. Thanks.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
He cannot file another claim with Ebay if Paypal already denied it (that is stated on the Ebay Buyer Protection program details). If he used a CC to pay, he could still try a charge back through his CC company though.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Ok good. That's what I was hoping. I don't sell too much on ebay so I was worried for a little bit. Do you know is there any way that I can find out if he used a cc? Or if so what do you think the chances are that he could get it back that way? I just don't want to think I have money that I might not keep.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
TGutta said:
Ok good. That's what I was hoping. I don't sell too much on ebay so I was worried for a little bit. Do you know is there any way that I can find out if he used a cc? Or if so what do you think the chances are that he could get it back that way? I just don't want to think I have money that I might not keep.
You may want to move and move quick since he may end up on your door-step. :lol:
Like the other posted stated if he paid by cc he may try and charge-back through them.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Pine Tar said:
TGutta said:
You may want to move and move quick since he may end up on your door-step. :lol:
Like the other posted stated if he paid by cc he may try and charge-back through them.

Think there's any chance he could get it back through the CC? What happens if I don't have the money in my paypal still?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
TGutta said:
Pine Tar said:
TGutta said:

Think there's any chance he could get it back through the CC? What happens if I don't have the money in my paypal still?
I think his CC pays him back and then goes from there. I'm not sure who pays though. I have only had to charge back to my CC once in my life and they credited my account for a purchase at a store that refused to take back something since it broke in like 2 weeks. So I'm not sure how this works, I just know he can call his CC and file with them.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Pine Tar said:
TGutta said:
[quote="Pine Tar":38hec2o8]
TGutta said:

I think his CC pays him back and then goes from there. I'm not sure who pays though. I have only had to charge back to my CC once in my life and they credited my account for a purchase at a store that refused to take back something since it broke in like 2 weeks. So I'm not sure how this works, I just know he can call his CC and file with them.[/quote:38hec2o8]

Alright thanks for the help. It's just a pretty big transaction for me and I don't want to spend money that I could potentially lose.

Members online

Latest posts