Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Randy Moss to the Titans & Shawne Merriman to the Bills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Any guesses?

I happen to think the Chargers will go for Randy Moss. With their WR injuries he couldn't hurt.

EDIT: Changed title. What do you think the impact of these two will be on their teams?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: Where does Randy Moss & Shawne Merriman go?

Merriman will be going to Buffalo.

I can see Moss as a Charger, what do they have to lose?

benmoss84

Oct 30, 2010

I am hoping Randy Moss can somehow clear waivers completely so he can sign with whoever he chooses, but since that more than likely won't happen I hope he goes to the Titans! Moss & CJ together would be an unstoppable combo!

As for Merriman... don't know and don't care..

RITM

Aug 25, 2008

Word out of Nashville is that the Titans have put in a claim for Moss. Now it is a matter of whether a team higher on the list takes him.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Sounds like he said he wouldn't even suit up if a team that won't make the post-season puts a waiver on him.

The lowest team I can see putting a waiver on him AND getting him to show up would be San Diego. As I said in another post though, TEN would be a better fit since they are really hurting at WR and their best WR, Britt is now having bad hammy issues. SD and their Jackson issues will probably suade them from signing him.

The only problem, if another team puts a waiver on him, we won't see Moss until next year.

Edit* sounds like it is TEN.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Hope Moss doesn't make that much an impact......but that's because the Dolphins play them in a couple weeks, and if the Fins stay in the playoff hunt they'll be competing with them.

Guess it makes sense looking at it from a non Miami-biased pov.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Well food for thought, these other teams can still ****-block the Titans.

SEA, PHI, HOU, CHI, MIA, STL, WAS, OAK, JAX, ARI, SD, MIN, DET, CLE, CIN, SF, DEN, CAR, DAL, BUF

What's the deadline?

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
onionring9 said:

SEA, PHI, HOU, CHI, MIA, STL, WAS, OAK, JAX, ARI, SD, MIN, DET, CLE, CIN, SF, DEN, CAR, DAL, BUF

What's the deadline?

It is passed he is a Titan

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
ljw29 said:
onionring9 said:

What's the deadline?

Yeah, the deadline was at 4:00, he's officially a Titan.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
BREAKING NEWS: Minnesota has reacquired Randy Moss from Tennessee for a 3rd round pick in 2011

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Time to eat crow.

For all the bad-talking I have given Moss this past week, I am excited. :lol: I can't decide if this is a good or bad thing....but drama can be nice (as long as it doesn't affect VY or CJ!).

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
<---- idiot

mstng99tim said:
ljw29 said:
onionring9 said:

What's the deadline?

Yeah, the deadline was at 4:00, he's officially a Titan.

EST, not PST ::facepalm::

Ha, I'm having one of those days, thinking to myself, I thought they had at least 3 more hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts