Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Illustrated package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Does anyone know if Sports Illustrated is offering one of those packages where they do a special edition for the Champion San Francisco Giants?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Im sure they will. They usually take a few days/weeks to come out with the ads for it.

Id expect to see them next week.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I thought that ad usually played just after the last out.

maybe they aren't doing it, or they just forgot about the world series all together.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
vwnut13 said:
I thought that ad usually played just after the last out.

maybe they aren't doing it, or they just forgot about the world series all together.
Typical yankee fan quote...

I just don't think they've gotten around to advertising it yet. If you called them im sure they could tell you.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Thanks for the comments, I saw the cover of the newest edition featuring Brian Wilson on the cover on some morning show the other day and got to thinking about how I always wanted my team to be the one included in the special offer package and now it could be a reality.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Check with beckett. They will most likely have an uncirculated slabbed version for sale. I would love one of those if one of my teams won a championship. Go BILLS/SABRES!!! :cry:

Nevermind they are already sold out!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Just saw the ad on ESPN for the SF Giants Collection from SI. Looks like now is your time to order SI again Ron. Book looks great!

Latest posts