Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
How about that card that was torched that someone posted they sold and got it back. :lol:
IMG00002-20101027-22221.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
Rondo has been trending up, much to my dismay.
I hate to say I called this (especially since I sold mine by the Finals and never got a chance to pick up any in the offseason) but I'm kinda bummed that I missed this.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Topnotchsy said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
I hate to say I called this (especially since I sold mine by the Finals and never got a chance to pick up any in the offseason) but I'm kinda bummed that I missed this since I called it.

I bought my exquisite the same time you were buying. I knew I had to get in then or potentially regret it. Worse patches are selling for a lot more than I paid for mine.

Heck, I paid around $12 for a Finest RC auto refractor last year and the last sold for $46.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
Topnotchsy said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
I hate to say I called this (especially since I sold mine by the Finals and never got a chance to pick up any in the offseason) but I'm kinda bummed that I missed this since I called it.

I bought my exquisite the same time you were buying. I knew I had to get in then or potentially regret it. Worse patches are selling for a lot more than I paid for mine.

Heck, I paid around $12 for a Finest RC auto refractor last year and the last sold for $46.
I was able to move the 4 I had for a quick profit and figured the offseason would provide ample time to rebuy but I overlooked one of the initial reasons I thought it was a good buy and that is because the market was oversaturated at the time. It's not anymore...

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
baseball cards getting burned up in the mail happened to be that actually is my picture

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
(Tongue planted firmly in cheek)

2010 Bowman Chrome USA BUYBACKS (I feel confident enough to assume they do not exist contrary to the Topps kool-aid being given to us).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts