Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some interesting stuff from my bowman chrome break- 3 Supers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
I have busted over a hundred cases of bowman products and have pulled 2 superfractors. Then with the bowman chrome break I am doing now I have managed 3 superfractors out of the first 7 cases. No rookies, but with Arod, Matt Holliday and Rick Porcello it wasn't too bad. Some strange things I have noticed so far:

in 7 cases I pulled
(none of these are autos)
31 rookie (blue border) refractors & 303 star (red/green border) refractors
7 blue refractor rc's & 24 blue refractor star rc's
4 gold refractor rc's & 5 gold refractor stars
1 orange refractor rc & 5 orange refractor stars
1 red refractor star

Even though the USA autos were supposed to be 1 per case I pulled 16 (including 4 duals) in 7 cases.

I pulled exactly 1 autograph (not counting usa autos) from each box. No more no less.

I had a pretty good break. No Strasburg but I had less then a 50% chance of getting one. Of course I only paid $4,000 for these 7 cases so why would I think I should get one base autograph of the top card in the set?

It wasn't that bad overall. I had a good time. If anyone needs to complete sets give me a holler.

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
Yes, but my wife is pissed that I already opened these 7 without her so I have to wait until she gets home from work tomorrow night until I can watch her open the last two.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
tennisprobry said:
Yes, but my wife is pissed that I already opened these 7 without her so I have to wait until she gets home from work tomorrow night until I can watch her open the last two.
I would have told my wife, if you wanted to be here when I opened them, you should have taken the night off from work :lol:

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
Pine Tar said:
tennisprobry said:
I would have told my wife, if you wanted to be here when I opened them, you should have taken the night off from work :lol:

If she takes time off, he can't afford his cases of cards! :shock:

tennisprobry

Aug 7, 2008
Charlotte
She works about 80-90 hours per week and we have a 5 month old. I would love to tell her to take a little more time off but it isn't going to happen for a while. It is almost 10pm on a Friday night and she is still at work. I actually quit my job and sold my business to be a stay at home dad.

Latest posts