Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - November 5, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Morning all!

I liked the look of that McCoy "Tools of the Trade" patch I pulled the other day so I spent an hour or so putting together this Locker version in photoshop. It's not an exact clone, so as to avoid any sort of copyright type stuff, but I think it worked out pretty well.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
One Bad Day said:
Morning all!

I liked the look of that McCoy "Tools of the Trade" patch I pulled the other day so I spent an hour or so putting together this Locker version in photoshop. It's not an exact clone, so as to avoid any sort of copyright type stuff, but I think it worked out pretty well.
I was just looking at that in your thread, that's pretty sweet man, well done!!!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Now if only photoshop could simulate foilboard, it'd be perfect. Or for the Panini haters, it's better without it!

LockerToolsoftheTrade.jpg
LeSeanMcCoyAbsolutePatch.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Wish it was my friday. As it is I'll be working the night we turn the clocks back an hour. Oh what a long night that will be...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Good morning. Nice job on the Locker photoshop.

I agree. Nice job and I love foil board. I see gellman ripping lcm black year after year and it cracks me up.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
On a sad note my duaghter woke up today and went to feed her rabbits

One was gone. It was stolen :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts