Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting eBay seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
colbytosidney

Dude has a massive amount of 2008 autos -- Razor, Donruss Elite, Contenders, TriStar, USA... just a massive amount, with nice scans.

Anyone have any experience with him?

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Based on what he has I would say that he

1. Is a major buster of wax.
2. He buys tons of new collections
3. He likes the Pirates or has bough a collection that had a ton of older and prospects Pirates in them which I approve.

It looks like ebay is his dumping ground, you can search for say Pujols and he doesn't have anything over 19.99 listed for him out of like 30K plus listings.

He is running auctions on only the crap of the crap and is BIN on the rest.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
morgoth said:
Based on what he has I would say that he

1. Is a major buster of wax.
2. He buys tons of new collections
3. He likes the Pirates or has bough a collection that had a ton of older and prospects Pirates in them which I approve.

It looks like ebay is his dumping ground, you can search for say Pujols and he doesn't have anything over 19.99 listed for him out of like 30K plus listings.

He is running auctions on only the crap of the crap and is BIN on the rest.

There are a few hidden gems in the BINs.

Well, decent deals. Not steals, per se, but decent deals.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Based on his volume and the fact he has best off on most of the BIN's I saw, I imagine he is very open to deals.

He has some cool cards, I really like the Moon Shots cards he has. I don't know if they are worth that but cool concept.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
morgoth said:
Based on his volume and the fact he has best off on most of the BIN's I saw, I imagine he is very open to deals.

He has some cool cards, I really like the Moon Shots cards he has. I don't know if they are worth that but cool concept.

Funny. Every auction I saw I wanted, he didn't have a BO on it.

Members online