Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA 8? Cards from Topps A&G don't get that grade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Utleyfan1 said:
Wow that is sweet, at first I was like wait A&G is from at most two years ago.

You get what I mean now.

On a side note, I've always wondered what the average grade out of a pack is. I mean, what would the average grade be from a pack of Topps A&G if I opened it and had it graded on the spot?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
JoshHamilton said:
They aren't that hard to find in high grade

Not that hard to find, but not easy on the pocketbook. That's my current dream set...but in the lowest possible numerical grade that includes no major paper-loss, no miscuts, and no major centering issues. I'll go authentic if I have to, but I want grades if possible.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
JoshHamilton said:
They aren't that hard to find in high grade

Not hard to find a 120 year old card in a near mint condition?

Yes. You're right. Definitely.

Compare them with Kimballs, Old Judges, Mayos, Goodwins, CDV's, and everything else from the 19th century

Relatively they're easy to find in high grade

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
wolfmanalfredo said:
sportscardtheory said:
Brett Keith said:

Little known fact, I know because I lost a bet with my girlfriend, it's actually "zoinks"...

I always thought it was Zoinks. Glad I know I'm right if I ever meet anyone who thinks there is no N.

I knew I should have kept my Scooby Doo transcripts! All that money wasted as a little kid. :)

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
sportscardtheory said:
Brett Keith said:

Little known fact, I know because I lost a bet with my girlfriend, it's actually "zoinks"...

I always thought it was Zoinks. Glad I know I'm right if I ever meet anyone who thinks there is no N.

The expert on this would be Shaggy from Scooby Doo, and he says "ZOINKS"!!!

Nice card, I would want to see it in person before buying though.

Members online