Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christian Montgomery USA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
iS HE ANY GOOD LONG-TERM? I just pulled his USA Gold refractor auto 18/50 from 3 packs of hobby.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
He has the stuff to be a top draft prospect....

...but his body is really the thing that will hold him back. He needs a serious conditioning program in order to maximize his tools.

[youtube:1tg165tp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBCLNVbEjc[/youtube:1tg165tp]

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
I found this on mlb.fanhouse:

Christian Montgomery, RHP: This is going to be a very intriguing and polarizing guy to follow. To put it simply, the body is not pretty. Montgomery is soft in the mid-section, but he also has quite an arm and quite a feel for pitching. He sat consistently at 91-92 mph, hitting 93 mph multiples times and peaking at 94. He also has command of a potential plus breaking ball and pitches at a very mature level. Conditioning and body type will be a concern, though.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
thanks. he looked big in the picture so think CC but a teenager. will hold and see what happens
. fyi kid fired a perfect game on may 21 [back of card]
sebpoo said:
I found this on mlb.fanhouse:

Christian Montgomery, RHP: This is going to be a very intriguing and polarizing guy to follow. To put it simply, the body is not pretty. Montgomery is soft in the mid-section, but he also has quite an arm and quite a feel for pitching. He sat consistently at 91-92 mph, hitting 93 mph multiples times and peaking at 94. He also has command of a potential plus breaking ball and pitches at a very mature level. Conditioning and body type will be a concern, though.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
My mom went to the same high school as this kid. They have a great pedigree for athletics there. Ill be rooting for the guy...but yes he's got a beer belly to rival mine and im 8 years older.

Members online