Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh My!!!! Great sale !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
My first eBay sale!!!! Thanks to the FCBers that bidded on it!!!!

[ebay:25gq66wq]120360548449[/ebay:25gq66wq]

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Nice sale, an extra couple hundo never hurts!

Are you going to use that coin to buy some more carboard, or are you going to be smart with it?

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Nice sell for you, I can't beleive how ****** the boarders look on those cards. It makes me want to puke in my mouth how nasty a awsome card is.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
Nice sell for you, I can't beleive how shatty the boarders look on those cards. It makes me want to puke in my mouth how nasty a awsome card is.

The border is printed like that to make it look "retro" .......there is no chipping / damage on it whatsoever.....

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
shanks25 said:
Dpanthers14 said:
Nice sell for you, I can't beleive how shatty the boarders look on those cards. It makes me want to puke in my mouth how nasty a awsome card is.

The border is printed like that to make it look "retro" .......there is no chipping / damage on it whatsoever.....
really, Thats nice to know. Makes me feel alot better lol. glade they didn't screw up on a nice set like these!

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
shanks25 said:
Dpanthers14 said:

The border is printed like that to make it look "retro" .......there is no chipping / damage on it whatsoever

Retro= ****** llooking border on two sides? Well never the less, nice 1st sale.

Members online

Latest posts