Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout has moved 40 BC Boxes @$50 each

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Blowout has moved 35 BC Boxes @$50 each

Im itching to bust something but the logical voice in my head tells me I will end up with a Ozzie Martinez Base Auto and a Jake Peavy Refractor.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

last couple of cases sold less than 40 a box :shock: bout time to buy in

allstars

Mar 17, 2009

Better hurry. Not many more are going to loose $100+ per case. These will go up from here. The big-hit potential is still there.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010

Warrens All Stars said:
Better hurry. Not many more are going to loose $100+ per case. These will go up from here. The big-hit potential is still there.

No they wont, they will drop a lot more from $50 a box. People don't have a choice, if they want to sell their cases, they will be forced to take a loss. Last few cases have gone for $455 delivered on ebay which is $38 a box. Your best bet is to wait till Monday in my opinion and see what prices change. No one can ship till Monday, so buying tonight makes no difference.

crowTrobot

Nov 4, 2010

Warrens All Stars said:

sarcasm i hope. it's pretty obvious supply is way, way greater than demand and it is not going up any time in the foreseeable future.

also keep in mind at least a few ebay case sellers are just acting as middlemen for the big distributers to dump cases to the public. some of those low ebay results don't necessarily represent the catastrophic loss you think they do.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

3 more cases selling at less than 40 a box. :D hopefully have a case early next week. Talked to my supplier and he is unable to go that low so looks like I will be hitting up Ebay soon

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
[quote="J.O.":27m6anyl][quote="Russ S.":27m6anyl]
ThoseBackPages said:
Where?
Only see $50
I'd like a couple boxes.

i think he means that now 40 boxes have been moved at the $50 price tag[/quote:27m6anyl]
::facepalm::[/quote:27m6anyl]
;)

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Wait on this. On Monday, $50 will be Blowout's regular price. Then, they'll mark it down to $45 for the midweek special. By next weekend, it will be even lower. It still has plenty of room to drop.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
gmarutiak said:
Wait on this. On Monday, $50 will be Blowout's regular price. Then, they'll mark it down to $45 for the midweek special. By next weekend, it will be even lower. It still has plenty of room to drop.
Doubtful.
Product is only a week old.
$40 a box in week 2?? Get real.

Members online