Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

joshhamilton

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
A_Pharis said:
No one is going to sell you a dual Mantle/Grif auto for Under $300.

it is not that, that was a joke because the other person thought he knew what he was talking about

joshhamilton has the mirror black miguel cabrera mlb logo patch

my white whale is a miguel cabrera mlb logopatch, especially the UD premier, mirror black, and TTT ones

A_Pharis

miguelcabrera said:
A_Pharis said:
No one is going to sell you a dual Mantle/Grif auto for Under $300.

it is not that, that was a joke because the other person thought he knew what he was talking about

joshhamilton has the mirror black miguel cabrera mlb logo patch

my white whale is a miguel cabrera mlb logopatch, especially the UD premier, mirror black, and TTT ones

Oooooh, ok, my bad.

Good luck with that.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
caseumsd6 said:
miguelcabrera said:
I do not have AIM.

Its free to sign up.

don't you ahve to download it, i guess i could give it a shot, but i hate downloading crap onto my computer

i would need his AIM as well though, but he is having problems seeing my pms or something, i dont know

i would do anything for this card though

ill try signing up.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
caseumsd6 said:
miguelcabrera said:
I do not have AIM.

Its free to sign up.

don't you ahve to download it, i guess i could give it a shot, but i hate downloading crap onto my computer

i would need his AIM as well though, but he is having problems seeing my pms or something, i dont know

ill try signing up.

I dont want to sound like a jerk here but if he doesnt want to sell it or trade it, maybe you should just give it a rest. If and when he wants to move it, if you werent so over the top, he might actually think of moving it to you first. The more you push people to their limits, the less hes going to want to deal with you.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
caseumsd6 said:
miguelcabrera said:
caseumsd6 said:
miguelcabrera said:
I do not have AIM.

Its free to sign up.

ill try signing up.

I dont want to sound like a jerk here but if he doesnt want to sell it or trade it, maybe you should just give it a rest. If and when he wants to move it, if you werent so over the top, he might actually think of moving it to you first. The more you push people to their limits, the less hes going to want to deal with you.

ok like i said at the beginning i kinda give up, i have been trying for too long, it is just it would make my collection so complete , i would have knocked everything off of my orignal major miggy pickup list

1) superfractor
2) TT RC AUTO
3) MLB Logo Patch

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Cabbage Patch--use the PM function or use a thread on the transactions forum for this kind of stuff. If you don't get any results, contact a staff member if you think PM's arent working. Obviously he is having trouble getting his PM's so you might try asking for his email address and EMAIL him rather than PM him.

Starting threads like this is totally unnecessary.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I suggest you stop harrassing him via PM over this issue. It's clear he does not want to move the card, so you are just being a troll to him at this point.

If you want one that bad, go to ebay and set a search. When one is listed, bid and win it. Plain and simple.

This threads is getting locked. Further action will result in keeping up these childish actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online