Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Moss Luv Shack, no not Randy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Re: Hey everybody

Card Magnet said:
sffanmike25 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3sat1xfw]
wheeler281 said:
I love Sinorice Moss
You and I have so much to talk about :)

I've heard of that guy. He made a play in the Senior Bowl once. Did he get drafted that year?
He has more Super Bowl rings than Mike Thomas and the 2000-2009 San Francisco 49ers teams combined.[/quote:3sat1xfw]

Is he a collector of those or something? Didn't see him on the field in any of those games. ;)

I know some players sell those.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

sffanmike25 said:
Card Magnet said:
sffanmike25 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":3ofslhvq]
wheeler281 said:
I love Sinorice Moss

I've heard of that guy. He made a play in the Senior Bowl once. Did he get drafted that year?
He has more Super Bowl rings than Mike Thomas and the 2000-2009 San Francisco 49ers teams combined.

Is he a collector of those or something? Didn't see him on the field in any of those games. ;)

I know some players sell those.[/quote:3ofslhvq]
He was captain of the IR squad.

bigdaddyblue73

Sep 2, 2010
Lehigh Valley, PA

Card Magnet said:
wheeler281 said:
I love Sinorice Moss

Can I join in the conversation. In the past month I have bought, a National Treasure Sinorice Moss dual patch auto (numbered to 99), two different Moss Exquisite patch Autos (1 numbered to 99, the other to 83), a Topps Paradigm Moss dual patch auto numbered to 149 and the Topps Triple Threads Moss auto numbered to 9! Is that enough love to join the chat?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

bigdaddyblue73 said:
Card Magnet said:
wheeler281 said:
I love Sinorice Moss

Can I join in the conversation. In the past month I have bought, a National Treasure Sinorice Moss dual patch auto (numbered to 99), two different Moss Exquisite patch Autos (1 numbered to 99, the other to 83), a Topps Paradigm Moss dual patch auto numbered to 149 and the Topps Triple Threads Moss auto numbered to 9! Is that enough love to join the chat?
You're good in my book :)

bigdaddyblue73

Sep 2, 2010
Lehigh Valley, PA

Card Magnet said:
bigdaddyblue73 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":207bqdu6]
wheeler281 said:
I love Sinorice Moss

You're good in my book :)[/quote:207bqdu6]

He wears blue so he gets my attention!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thank you for the name change.

Nore says, "You da man"
321626.jpg