Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday 11/6/10 Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning eveybody. Thought this would have been up by now, so how is everyone on this fine Saturday?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Darren! Were you able to finish winterizing the windows yesterday?? Not much for myself today...I made it into work at 3:30am this morning. Still sick but not so much to sit here and type while fixing things over the phone today ::facepalm:: :lol: Any weekend plans yourself?? How has the job been treating you as of late??

Dave(69) - Morning dude!!! Why up so late?? :lol: Anything you are watching on ebay that may be coming to your mailbox? I'm enjoying my tasty double tall white chocolate pumpkin spice americano myself :cool:

Dan - Good Morning Dan!!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Darren! Were you able to finish winterizing the windows yesterday?? Not much for myself today...I made it into work at 3:30am this morning. Still sick but not so much to sit here and type while fixing things over the phone today ::facepalm:: :lol: Any weekend plans yourself?? How has the job been treating you as of late??

Dave(69) - Morning dude!!! Why up so late?? :lol: Anything you are watching on ebay that may be coming to your mailbox? I'm enjoying my tasty double tall white chocolate pumpkin spice americano myself :cool:

Dan - Good Morning Dan!!!

Morning Alex. Whats new for you with cards? Anything incoming?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. I had an :idea: last night, that I thought would put a big smile on my face as well as a bunch of others. I have a couple of dogs that want to get out more, and I know of several places that I can take them, to make other peoples lives just alittle brighter during the day from time to time. ;)

How's the weekend going guys?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Alex - The name of your coffee is way too long for me. If I can't just say "coffee" and get what I want, I'll go with Mt. Dew. :D
Art - Excellent idea! I know that no matter how bad my day has been at work, I always enjoy coming home and seeing my 5 dogs in the window, wagging their tails and barking. I swear I can see them smiling, too! :D
Good morning, Josh & Dan!
Marro - You'd better take a grocery cart to put all the 80-90's cards in.
Ty - Werr herro to you, too!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Alex, I did finish the windows, though there is a small funny patch on one where the plastic got too hot. Though I need to cover a part of one window at the base, was not sure if it would be needed or not, now I know it is. Got the apartment cleaned up yesterday. The job is going pretty well, still not full time, but does not keep me from asking! Hope you get to feeling better!

Dave I have been up since 7, caught up on some tv that I had not seen and had some cereal. Wishing I did not have to work today so I could finish up a few things and work on my cards!

Working the next 5 days and then off next Friday.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Rob - Best of luck at the sale...I hope you find some good stuff to either grade and/or flip!!! Any luck with trades lately??

Dan - Not much on the card front. Trying to work out a trade deal with Bobby (excel_b) for a REALLY nice 8 swatch HOF jersey card. How about yourself?? I read that you have a few things to add into your folders soon...

Art - Sounds like a great idea...have you talked to anyone about it yet to get things going??

Josh - Morning dude!!! I have no ideas for an MT case break but I am ready for one soon :)

Ty - Morning/evening dude!!! How are you doing??

Dave(69) - haha...I like to make things sound fancy. Its just 2 shots of espresso, hot water and one pump of each flavor. Piece of cake...and tastes like one too :lol:

Darren - Thanks man...feeling better by the day. Congrats and good idea getting the cold out of the apartment. Glad the job is still strong...only thing you can do is show how hard you can work and let them know at each opportunity that you are there to stay full time :cool:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Indeed I do Alex. Made a few trades and will actually have time this weekend to scan. I really want to get started scanning my Saints/Red Sox cards but I think I am going to do my trade folder first. Plus Eric has a few rookie cards that I wouldnt mind trading for :)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Alex. I haven't really talked to anyone yet, but I don't believe that will hold me up any. The only thing I'm really going to have to work out is where to get kids involved with it. A dog can do alot of good for a kid that needs alittle self esteem boost. Thinking about starting a dog "101" clinic for them, and see how that goes. This is just in the first stages, but I can start other things right away, like Nursing homes, or just town gatherings at the park and what not. I'm pretty exited about the whole idea really. Just makes it so I can talk about what I love more. :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning gents.

Alex I'm glad you made to work so I am not the only one working. I hope you feel better soon.

Art that sounds like a great idea. good luck and keep us updated on how it works out. I'm sure the kids and older folks would love to spend time with some dogs.

Rob good luck at the community yard sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts