Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will we see another Rookie Retro type of product next year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Since BG is no longer with Leaf, does this mean we will not see another product like this in the near future? I was thinking about this the other day because I don't recall hearing about the Strasburg Super popping up yet. Then I wondered what card(s) would be the big draw for a product like RR if it was done again. Or would anyone on here be interested in a product like this again?

Thoughts?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Its kinda like making TopGun:2. Once was pretty darn cool, but a second helping just wouldn't fit in like the first one.

And BG left Razor, not Leaf! LOL

I just think that it would a little less received than this years offering because people have seen the lackluster cases that have been opened and they may shy away due to "investment potential". I think that if they were to cut down on some of the "filler" cards that a product might be able to carry itself but the SRP would be higher. What do you think?

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Razor is now part of Just Minors, no more card issues for JM just memorabilia. From what they say, I'm guessing they will produce cards under the Razor name.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
They could just buy back the slabs sold from last year's product and repackage them for 2011, then repeat ad infinitum. I mean, if they knew they were gonna do the product again, when would be a better time to buy slabbed RCs then when folks were selling off their Rookie Retro pulls?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts