Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A plus of being done w/Ebay...no more partial refund hounds!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
My last Ebay auction ended last night since we are moving overseas, and since then I'm experiencing some positive feelings every time I check my e-mail inbox, knowing that there are no e-mails from Ebay buyers. One of the worst things about Ebay since sellers lost the ability to leave negatives is the "I-will-subtly-blackmail-the-seller-into-a-partial-refund-by-dangling-a-potential-negative-over-his-head" buyer. That's the most annoying buyer to me. What stereotypical buyer response is the biggest pet peeve for some of you others?

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
3 threads on your last sale and being done with ebay? I just hope whoever grabbed those 3500 a. jones list them at a reasonable opening bid, not $149.99+shipping.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
3 threads on your last sale and being done with ebay? I just hope whoever grabbed those 3500 a. jones list them at a reasonable opening bid, not $149.99+shipping.

Sorry you took offense, I won't start any more threads about Ebay. This thread wasn't about my last sale though. And 3500 Andruw Jones at $149.99 shipped is about 4 cents a card. Sorry if I've offended you with this thread or in the past.

(It was actually 3949 Andruw Jones cards and the last listing was at $119.99 which is about 3 cents a card shipped, and the first thread I started was locked right at the start because two other members were fighting with each other and using vulgarities).

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
$150 seems like a great price for 4,000 cards of a potential HOF'er, especially if you're just starting a player collection. Even if there are some dupes.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
The worst part is knowing that if anybody wants a refund, basically all they have to do is file a claim with paypal and they will win since pp always sides w/ the buyer.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Fandruw25 said:

Never mind---it's not even worth it...

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
Junior Griffey said:
$150 seems like a great price for 4,000 cards of a potential HOF'er, especially if you're just starting a player collection. Even if there are some dupes.

I figured that too, since there were probably at least 1000-1500 non-duplicates in the collection and a ton of inserts, some numbered stuff, a few game-used, etc.

Members online

Latest posts