Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Trade Rumors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Are there any rumblings or trade rumors going around? I am going through MLB withdrawals. Is Prince getting traded to the Red Sox, gosh I hope so.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
Heard on sports radio here in Chicago last week that the Cubs are talking to the Mets about a possible deal involving Zambrano. As a Cubs fan, I hope its true as both the fans and Carlos would benefit from a fresh start. This information was supposedly from a 'source' inside the Cubs organization.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I am purty sure Jamie Shields will be traded. Its still Rays friendly but not friendly enough to pay it along with Garza's arby raise.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Juanfatj said:
securedsports said:
Is Prince getting traded to the Red Sox, gosh I hope so.

Please no, as a Sox fan I want no part of him.

Your crazy, I am a Brewers and REd Sox fan and he would be a monster there with that short porch. He is a superstar.

Juanfatj

Aug 12, 2008
VA
securedsports said:
Juanfatj said:
securedsports said:
Is Prince getting traded to the Red Sox, gosh I hope so.

Please no, as a Sox fan I want no part of him.

Your crazy, I am a Brewers and REd Sox fan and he would be a monster there with that short porch. He is a superstar.

Big bodies do not age well.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
baseballguy350 said:
securedsports said:
with that short porch. He is a superstar.

The short porch that is right down the line... ok.
But right field itself is no home run haven, even with the fences moving in 8 feet next year.

Prince does not get any cheap homers anyhow.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
One of the latest rumors I had heard about was Boston trading Elsbury/Lars and Kelly to the padres for Gonzalez. (not sure if there was lesser names involved or not.)
But I think boston would have to sign Crawford 1st...he'd be the new CF.

Juanfatj

Aug 12, 2008
VA
Bosox3 said:
One of the latest rumors I had heard about was Boston trading Elsbury/Lars and Kelly to the padres for Gonzalez. (not sure if there was lesser names involved or not.)
But I think boston would have to sign Crawford 1st...he'd be the new CF.

Don't like the idea of Crawford at all. Let Kalish play center, or Cameron. Now Gonzalez is a great idea.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
hawkfandan said:
Heard on sports radio here in Chicago last week that the Cubs are talking to the Mets about a possible deal involving Zambrano. As a Cubs fan, I hope its true as both the fans and Carlos would benefit from a fresh start. This information was supposedly from a 'source' inside the Cubs organization.

They can talk all they want; Zambrano has already said he will use his no-trade clause. After finishing the season strong, he sees no reason why he should leave.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I sure hope the Brewers can get Greinke somehow. I would do a 3-team trade to get Greinke and Moustakas or Hosmer for Fielder and Red Sox send prospects to the Royals.

Juanfatj

Aug 12, 2008
VA
securedsports said:
I sure hope the Brewers can get Greinke somehow. I would do a 3-team trade to get Greinke and Moustakas or Hosmer for Fielder and Red Sox send prospects to the Royals.

What are you smoking?

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Juanfatj said:
securedsports said:

What are you smoking?

Sorry not a smoker, but man your funny. Greinke and Upper Tier Prospect to Brewers. Brewers send Fielder to Boston, send a prospect or two to the Royals and The Red Sox send a prospect package to the Royals. Win win for everyone.

Juanfatj

Aug 12, 2008
VA
securedsports said:
Juanfatj said:
securedsports said:

What are you smoking?

Sorry not a smoker, but man your funny. Greinke and Upper Tier Prospect to Brewers. Brewers send Fielder to Boston, send a prospect or two to the Royals and The Red Sox send a prospect package to the Royals. Win win for everyone.

Why would the Royals get rid of Moose, for more prospects? Just doesn't mkae sense. It's a win for the Brewers for sure.

Jan 15, 2009
Juanfatj said:
securedsports said:
Juanfatj said:
securedsports said:

What are you smoking?

Why would the Royals get rid of Moose, for more prospects? Just doesn't mkae sense. It's a win for the Brewers for sure.
The Royals would never do that...what are you smoking seriously?

Members online

Latest posts