Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not much. Picked up a nice card last night @ a great price, IMO.

[ebay:25al6gjm]120358507897[/ebay:25al6gjm]

Notice the Button Hole. I love it when sellers fail to mention that. :mrgreen:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:

[ebay:3u16yyba]120358507897[/ebay:3u16yyba]

You seem to be on a roll as of late. What are you focusing on? I dont see a link to your stuff

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:

[ebay:3ejr5bec]120358507897[/ebay:3ejr5bec]

You seem to be on a roll as of late. What are you focusing on? I dont see a link to your stuff

I'm after Button Holes and Sweat/Air Holes of HOFer's and future HOF'ers. And I decided to go after every HOF RC from 1940-Present. BB, BKB and FB. In certain conditions varying from decade to decade. That's the direction I want to go in with nice Cubs and Colts cards here and there. I just got this slick Reggie Wayne in yesterday.

[ebay:3ejr5bec]310113546067[/ebay:3ejr5bec]

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Wayne is one of my favorites bud, big time!

Maybe we can work out a trade in the future...

btw...could 2008 Prime Cuts be any better?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats okay bud, no big deal...

Seeing those cards makes me wonder what else you have hiding in your collection. :eek:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Wow Bro, that was fun. You had some really nice stuff in there! Had no idea you were such a McGrady fan!

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I collected McGrady back in the day. As well as Marion. However, my love for baseball has been rejuvenated and I would love to move those two into someone elses collection. I've sold a few so far.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
I collected McGrady back in the day. As well as Marion. However, my love for baseball has been rejuvenated and I would love to move those two into someone elses collection. I've sold a few so far.

Oh I see. Well your jerseys with the partial autos and sharpie marks are awesome

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:

Oh I see. Well your jerseys with the partial autos and sharpie marks are awesome
Yeah, those will stay in my collection.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
IndyMann said:

hey i might be interested in your mcgrady buzzer beaters but wasnt sure if the auto is upside down...i cant tell

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
KOBEARODLT said:
IndyMann said:

hey i might be interested in your mcgrady buzzer beaters but wasnt sure if the auto is upside down...i cant tell
Yeah, the auto is upside down. What did you have in mind?? PM me with this. I don't want to turn this into a transaction thread. Thanks, bud.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
IndyMann said:

[ebay:1qzw3cp6]120358507897[/ebay:1qzw3cp6]

Morning guys!

I was watching that one and almost bid, decided I did not want to spend the cash on a flier.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
George_Calfas said:
IndyMann said:

[ebay:3qt9ny25]120358507897[/ebay:3qt9ny25]

Morning guys!

I was watching that one and almost bid, decided I did not want to spend the cash on a flier.
A flier??

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm assuming that you have both seen the pickups chuckbartkowski has made from 08 pc........jawdropping stuff

George - That would be awesome!!!

Members online

Latest posts