Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CARDINALS at VIKINGS - Game Thread - Nov. 7, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Looks like this is the game I get on Fox, so I'm pretty happy since I get to see homegrown LaRod play. Let's go Cardinals! Gonna watch the Cards "school" Vikings. No, I didn't manage to say that with a straight face.

ONE CLAP! Too soon?

09-playoffnationaltreasures-auto.png

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Card Magnet said:
Looks like this is the game I get on Fox, so I'm pretty happy since I get to see homegrown LaRod play. Let's go Cardinals! Gonna watch the cards "school" Vikings. No, I didn't manage to say that with a straight face.

ONE CLAP! Too soon?
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
1. If I hear one more thing about Favre and his life-threatening injuries (or so they seem to be portrayed), I'm going to punch my tv.

2. Beautiful pass by Favre to the defense!

3. Nice play to strip the ball from the defender near the endzone. I don't like it, but dang nice play.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Card Magnet said:
securedsports said:
Should I start Breaston or Meachem? Not sure if Breaston is healthy or not.
If you can still switch him in quick, I'd say go Breaston. He's playing.

Of course I get the switch in and he gets me like 2.5 points. Glad I had the AZ defense to pick up the slack.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Somebody must have reminded Childress that he has the best running back in football on his team.

Sorry CJ, it's still All Day. But it's remarkable that both coaching staffs don't use these guys more. I know AP fumbles a little too much and Johnson is small for a RB, but still, both teams are in a close game almost every time...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
"I'm not gonna be here and be like Favre and tell you that I need a hug. I'll be all right."

Even Favre's coach sees the drama queen bullcrap that is Favre. I love how when Favre thought he should get a penalty for being hit, he jumped up and ran to the ref. Then later when he got hit by Porter and the ball got picked, he rolled to his side and looked to see where the ball went, then pretended to be in pain after he saw it got picked.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Slette said:
Just got home from the game - damn, that was a violet environment today

Same, just got back. Crazy game. Bet the people who left early felt like crap. Great to see the defense show up in the clutch & pressure Anderson.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
gt2590 said:
Sorry CJ, it's still All Day. But it's remarkable that both coaching staffs don't use these guys more. I know AP fumbles a little too much and Johnson is small for a RB, but still, both teams are in a close game almost every time...

Yep & AP has made strides this year in protecting the ball. He's running hard & doesn't have a fumble yet* (one earlier in season he botched on the handoff & was credited to Favre).

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Just saw the postgame news conference.

Save the drama for your llama.

Members online

Latest posts