Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picked up the one card I wanted from 2010 BC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I actually prefer this design to the regular Bowman Chrome set. Fits well with my Marlins collection, my Super collection, and my Stanton collection. Now I'm only the gold refractor short of the rainbow
photo-4.png

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Nice pickup! I think the Topps 100 are a nice looking insert set and the base versions would be great for IP or TTM auto's

Tom

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
BigAppleJak said:
Great card,

More important, how did you screen capture your iphone?

On an iPhone, hold the power button down and press the black circle button on the screen. It'll save in your Photos.

I didn't know this for two years. Every time I accidentally did it and had no idea how I did it, it drove me INSANE.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
JoshHamilton said:
BigAppleJak said:
Great card,

On an iPhone, hold the power button down and press the black circle button on the screen. It'll save in your Photos.

I didn't know this for two years. Every time I accidentally did it and had no idea how I did it, it drove me INSANE.

heh, lies

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
JoshHamilton said:
BigAppleJak said:
Great card,

Ya know, for a thread that you want to show off your good fortune to everyone...

that was pretty mean.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
JoshHamilton said:
BigAppleJak said:
Great card,

ha ha reeeeboot

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
JoshHamilton said:
BigAppleJak said:
Great card,

Ya know, for a thread that you want to show off your good fortune to everyone...

that was pretty mean.

I was totally confused by yours and Chris' comments, but I figured it out.

I'm well aware that holding the power and black buttons down for 8 seconds reboots your phone. I'm not talking about that

Hold the power button down for like half a second, hit the black button and you'll hear the lens shutter click. It takes a screen shot. If you don't believe me, try it.

I wasn't trying to mess with anybody

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
JoshHamilton said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
JoshHamilton said:
BigAppleJak said:
Great card,

that was pretty mean.

I was totally confused by yours and Chris' comments, but I figured it out.

I'm well aware that holding the power and black buttons down for 8 seconds reboots your phone. I'm not talking about that

Hold the power button down for like half a second, hit the black button and you'll hear the lens shutter click. It takes a screen shot. If you don't believe me, try it.

I wasn't trying to mess with anybody

timing IS key

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
One bump. I figure the first baseball card purchase I've made in 6 months deserves at least one bump

Latest posts