Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worlds Greatest Evan Longoria super Collection hands down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
thefasterblade said:
I think I would rather have one red or orange BC auto over all those cards together.
Me too, I am NEVER one for putting down a collection, and am not here. You have amazing stuff auto wize but it Can't be the world's greatest collection w/o a red rc, let alone an orange or even blue. They are going to produce Longo autos from here to eternity but the Reds are going to be The Card to have, other than the ellusive Super.
Edit, Hands down? are we 14?

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Krom said:
thefasterblade said:
I think I would rather have one red or orange BC auto over all those cards together.
Me too, I am NEVER one for putting down a collection, and am not here. You have amazing stuff auto wize but it Can't be the world's greatest collection w/o a red rc, let alone an orange or even blue. They are going to produce Longo autos from here to eternity but the Reds are going to be The Card to have, other than the ellusive Super.

anywhere you go in this world there are haters, and could find something wrong anything

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Krom said:
thefasterblade said:

Nobody should feel like they must have cards others value more, collect what you want and value. Its truly great to see many other more interesting, more enjoyable and even less 'predictable' cards displayed here...the sign of a real collector and not someone who mindlessly jumps on a bandwagon.

Edit: That Photographer's Proof is fantastic!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Joey, great start so far, no doubt about that.

BUT

you are bringing on "the hate" yourself with the title "Worlds Greatest Evan Longoria super Collection hands down"
ESPECIALLY since i did not see one "Superfractor" in the batch

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
bportjoey said:
Krom said:
thefasterblade said:

anywhere you go in this world there are haters, and could find something wrong anything
Hater? hell no, i just call it as i see it. Anyone that goes around saying they have the Best whatever in the world "hands down" has some security (sp) issues, not me. If you would have put Longo huge auto collection i would have said hell yeah - nice collection. There is a board member that has the rainbow up to the red and quality beats quantity but WHY is this a competition as to who has the best? Its opinion, not fact.

Members online