Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trend in Baseball Jewelry - Phiten Bracelets and Necklaces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
What is the big deal with these things? I have seen a ton of players wearing these. They say to increase flexibility, etc. Does anyone know about these or have used them?

fengzhang

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
Baseball players are just as dumb as the general public, probably even more so. So, not surprising that they would fall victim to the same fad/marketing techniques that the rest of us do.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
fengzhang said:
Baseball players are just as dumb as the general public, probably even more so. So, not surprising that they would fall victim to the same fad/marketing techniques that the rest of us do.
More than likely, Phiten paid them lots of money to wear them. There are probably some that wear them as fashion, as they do look good, imo, but they are probably being paid to wear them.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
I'll wager good money that no MLB player has purchased these bracelets. Phiten sends them to clubhouses for the players to wear. It's free jewelry.

cardboardGIANTS

Mar 11, 2009
securedsports said:
What is the big deal with these things? I have seen a ton of players wearing these. They say to increase flexibility, etc. Does anyone know about these or have used them?

They've been popular for almost 4 seasons now.

emarc27

Oct 6, 2010
NYC-->St. Louis
all mental placebo. they boast some crazy electron balancing technology and they are good looking, especially if worn by multiple players on one team. its all placebo though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts