Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
One of my friends stopped by yesterday, and was asking about all that I have been up too since I left that school, and I told him about my Lil Wayne TTMs and he almost begged me for one (big rap fan, loves lil wayne)... and I gave him some outrageous number on the non-Let It Rock one, (I knew he wouldn't accept...) anyway, he wants me to get him one. Which I myself won't do, but I will help him get one. I will probably tell him how to do it, and give him the address.

He isn't in jail anymore... where can I reach him at now?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Im wondering the same thing cuz i want a weezy auto badly before he overdoses or does something stupid and im serious haha

Except my friend thinks he is pretty cool... and ended up blowing his airbag on his car ::facepalm:: and had to duct tape his airbag back up and wants a Weezy cut to put there ::facepalm::

This is why I will not do it for him, because let's face it... the people he hangs out with will just steal it and sell it for $5 and I have much better uses for my 2 stamps than for this...

Actually he let some kid run it over a jump out in the country and it blew the airbag ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

People here think that I'm a moron... I have to get it from somwhere...

Members online