Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bud Selig thinks Abner Doubleday invented baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
He also believes that the Steroid Era came out of nowhere, and never knew it was a problem until Barry Bonds hit 73 home runs and started getting too close to Hank Aaron's HR record.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
He also believes that the Steroid Era came out of nowhere, and never knew it was a problem until Barry Bonds hit 73 home runs and started getting too close to Hank Aaron's HR record.

I also heard he's not too sure about this whole "gravity" thing. He thinks it's just a plot by Jews to get people to drop spare change

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
JoshHamilton said:

This should explain why he thinks that...

The Doubleday Myth was perpetuated by the businessmen who founded the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1936 in Cooperstown. They used the myth to establish a geographic link between the new museum and the origins of the game that it honored. Greedy rats

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

I also heard he's not too sure about this whole "gravity" thing. He thinks it's just a plot by Jews to get people to drop spare change
I laughed.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Being one of the Jews on this board...I laughed too. You have been thanked for the laugh. Hold onto your change though.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
jumbojohnny said:
JoshHamilton said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Being one of the Jews on this board...I laughed too. You have been thanked for the laugh. Hold onto your change though.

I stole it from Bill Maher, I think

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts