Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail: Buster Posey Superfractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I found out during all the talk yesterday that the seller threw in overnight shipping, so here it is...

BusterPoseySuperfractorFront.jpg
BusterPoseySuperfractorBack.jpg

On a negative note, I didn't get my KiKi Cuyler autograph today, and I found a "Sorry We Missed You..." slip in the mailbox from yesterday, so have to go to two different post offices today.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:
[quote="J.O.":1i1w8xco]flip it

Done.

Well that wasn't very fun, and now it's just sitting on the floor.[/quote:1i1w8xco]

flip it again!

seriously, what are your plans with it?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
J.O. said:
[quote="Brett Keith":1ww8ig4g][quote="J.O.":1ww8ig4g]flip it

Done.

Well that wasn't very fun, and now it's just sitting on the floor.[/quote:1ww8ig4g]

flip it again!

seriously, what are your plans with it?[/quote:1ww8ig4g]

I'm sure it will find its way into someone elses hands sooner or later...probably sooner.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Brett Keith said:
[quote="J.O.":1ah0z42z]flip it

Done.

Well that wasn't very fun, and now it's just sitting on the floor.[/quote:1ah0z42z]

LMAO that was good. But what a great card. I bet you could put it up with 3500 and Wossa will most likely take it. But you've thought of that already. Good luck in whatever you do with it (unless it's flipping it again)

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
scotty21690 said:
You will make a very nice profit on that. :)

And Kiki Cuyler auto? Nice! Why didn't it come in? :(

The tracking info on the Cuyler said it was processed and then left a post office up near Chicago yesterday, so I figured it would be here today. Ofcourse I had a card not too long ago arrive two days after it was processed at a PO only about an hour or so away from here. I'm thinking it has something to do with Blagovxyzturd. :) Hopefully the Cuyler and my Jackie Robinson Topps Sterling 8X patch will both arrive tomorrow.

G

Brett Keith said:
[quote="J.O.":25o9g2tx]flip it

Done.

Well that wasn't very fun, and now it's just sitting on the floor.[/quote:25o9g2tx]
This is head and this is tails Head you live and tails you.........

G

Brett Keith said:
scotty21690 said:
You will make a very nice profit on that. :)

And Kiki Cuyler auto? Nice! Why didn't it come in? :(

The tracking info on the Cuyler said it was processed and then left a post office up near Chicago yesterday, so I figured it would be here today. Ofcourse I had a card not too long ago arrive two days after it was processed at a PO only about an hour or so away from here. I'm thinking it has something to do with Blagovxyzturd. :) Hopefully the Cuyler and my Jackie Robinson Topps Sterling 8X patch will both arrive tomorrow.
It was delivered to my house Oswego Il. so you'll have to drive up and get
Bring the Super with when you come up.