Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

================The Morning Thread================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning Dan, and everyone who follows.

Still having tons of fun preparing for the movers who'll be here the next 3 days.
Having Subway now. Yum.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning Dan. Another cold and rainy day here. Only plan for the day, is to go and work with a client for about an hour, but that's a 3 hour project seeing as how they live about 45 min. away. Oh well, that's my afternoon, so this morning will just be a day of catch up around the house.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning everyone

came home sick as hell from work last nite.. migrane and dry heaved like I was going to throw up but never did. feeling a bit better this morning so far but will probably try to get some sleep just to be safe. change in season always seems to get me once early and then Im usually alright for the rest of the winter.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Resident Piazza Fan said:
CubsFan13 said:
Morning Dan

Gonna be a long day. :benson:
:lol:

Everyone, my names David by the way.

Well good morning Dave #12? :lol: Andwelcome to the MT.

:lol: No kidding. Half the deals I've done on here, I've been shipping to another David.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men-

Had a chance to scan some of my recent pick ups.

These were from the Snriner's Show:

Grabbed this for my set:

hittersmays.jpg

Picked this up as trade bait as I already own a copy. This is an SP because of the inscription.

tb226.jpg

These for my Parker Collection:

36/50
dp44.jpg
9/39
dp38.jpg

dp41.jpg
dp40.jpg
dp39.jpg
dp47.jpg

17/25
dp45.jpg
74/100
dp46.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Cubs: When I welcomed you aboard I even typed if history is any indication, your name will be Dave :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great cards Klute :shock:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Thanks Dan & George!

Here is who I am missing:

Cal Ripken (I have never seen one and some are disputing whethere or not this card was produced)
George Brett
Hank Aaaron
Stan Musial
Rod Carew
Yaz

Members online

Latest posts