Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Signed original artwork

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
Here are some pieces I've done that I've gotten signed in-person.

Ray Park
DarthMaulAutoSM.jpg

Robert Englund
FreddyPB.jpg

Roddy Piper
ObeySIGNEDpb.jpg

Penn & Teller
PennTellerSM.jpg
(Penn signed it on the bottom left, hard to make out)

That 1 Guy
That1GuyPB.jpg

Mick Foley
CactusJack.jpg

Jack Nicklaus (I don't own this, someone I drew it for got it signed)
JackNicklausSigned.jpg

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
TBTwinsFan said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
dd316 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haha! Those look GREAT! I might have to have you do one for some guys so I can get them IP.

I am surprised they were signed more than anything, some people feel weird about signing original artwork. I am sure that is why products like Ginter and Chicle have artist signatures instead of actual player signatures.

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
TBTwinsFan said:
dd316 said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Haha! Those look GREAT! I might have to have you do one for some guys so I can get them IP.

I am surprised they were signed more than anything, some people feel weird about signing original artwork. I am sure that is why products like Ginter and Chicle have artist signatures instead of actual player signatures.
I'd be glad to. :)

Yeah, some have reservations about signing them. Penn said he didn't want to ruin it, that's why he signed it where he did. George Romero signed a couple paintings I've done, and he kind of said the same thing, but I convinced him that I WANTED his sig on it! :cool:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I can't think of where I will be where I know someone is signing... I might see Paul Hornung, but IDK... I will have too see who is coming to the Caravan in December or January, and have to have you do one of them.

dd316

Dec 10, 2009
NJ
SamHell said:
That Roddy Piper is too cool!
That one's an oil painting.

It was funny, when he signed it he went into a spiel about how the government wants you to "obey," and how his wife's cell phone company tries to make her buy certain things. :mrgreen:

Members online