Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penguins to sign ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Jagr

Yup, it was just reported that he wants to play for the Pens and will take the league minimum for the rest of the season.

Now if he could only play defense they'd be set :lol:

G

Autismic said:
Jagr

Yup, it was just reported that he wants to play for the Pens and will take the league minimum for the rest of the season.

Now if he could only play defense they'd be set :lol:
:lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
this was actually reported last week. he cannot return to the NHL until after his contract with the KHL is up after next season unless the league falls apart. he also said he would play for the Rangers as well.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
dog sleds just got here with last weeks newspapers from down south :lol:

i wonder how long until that league folds....a couple of teams are ready to fold

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
:lol: :lol: :lol:

there are reports that some teams will not be able to pay players soon but Jagrs team is not one of them. if the league does fold and he can return to the NHL I don't know if I would want him to play for the Pens. I love him as a player but he can be a locker room cancer.

om another note it's going to feel like the Great White North here in Pittsburgh for the next few days as we are only going to see single digit highs and below 0 lows.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
-30 here for the next 5 days with the wind...great time to play pond hockey..I agree Jagr is a cancer but some team will sign him...Pens should stay far away..they all ready have locker room problems with the 2 stars,they don't need a third ego in the way. i miss when jagr was good and played hard..him and mario were fun to watch back in the day

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
they did talk to his agent during the off season but it has been reported that it was just to be nice. I don't think he will ever come back here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts