Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE surprise in my mailbox today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeeno7

Nov 7, 2010
I walked down to my mailbox today and found a small bubble mailer addressed to myself. So of course I know it is one of my better cards I wanted signed. I didnt think much of it cuz I work on multiplayer and league leader cards thinking it was one of them. I open the bubble mailer up and there was a beautifully signed WADE BOGGS 83 Topps RC that I sent out MONTHS ago! I never thought I would get this one back!

Right now my scanner is on the fritz. Once I get it going or buy a new one, I'll scan and post it.

yankeeno7

Nov 7, 2010
I will probably eventually send it to psa on one of their specials. I expect soon they will allow a group to do another 10/card submission. One of the guys on CU does it. I have never seen a special that good from JSA. I am confident with both.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
yankeeno7 said:
I will probably eventually send it to psa on one of their specials. I expect soon they will allow a group to do another 10/card submission. One of the guys on CU does it. I have never seen a special that good from JSA. I am confident with both.
what is CU?

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Now your getting me excited, I sent one out months ago when I saw a few successes roll in that had been sent out over a year ago. Then a few people got those back, then the drought started again. Your auto gives me hope of seeing mine!!

Members online