Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is anyone pre-ordering BDP, or anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I would bet that there is 200+ cases of BCDP pre-ordered on these boards. I can think of 90 off the top of my head. A winner product again this year with a REAL nice checklist.

skrip

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I've got a case of draft incoming from ATL that I purchased a while ago. If I could do it again I would have waited until it was released, but i'm not nearly as concerned with BDP as TC and BC

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
I have 2 cases on order. I pre-ordered 1 case before TC and all the checklist updates because....well....because I was afraid prices would go up. :oops:

Then I pre-ordered my second case from D&A because they had it at a price much lower than everyone else. I figured it was a price mistake since they are usually higher than everyone else. Shortly after ordering, they increased their price. I thought I got lucky, until I saw what happened to BC. Then that uneasy feeling set in...as I watched other retailers drop their prices close to where I bought the 2nd case at. I still got a good deal, but I pray to the card gods that it doesn't do a Chrome and drop $200-$300 the day it releases. :?

What a rolllercoaster the end of Baseball Card season has been. I'm ready for next year and forget about BC/TC.

crowTrobot

Nov 4, 2010
sportscardfanatic said:
Then I pre-ordered my second case from D&A because they had it at a price much lower than everyone else

yeah DA had them for $675 when everyone else was $750. now they're $825 when everyone else is $729.

crowTrobot

Nov 4, 2010
ballerskrip said:
I would bet that there is 200+ cases of BCDP pre-ordered on these boards. I can think of 90 off the top of my head.

not hard to do when brent has 60 coming : )

Jul 30, 2009
Just remember that the initial pre orders started weeks ago (for bcdp), well before the BC fiasco.

As for me, I HAD to pre order Topps 2011 because no one ever does and theres always some card(s) that make series one explode.

Everyting else is going to be pre ordered on a very tight leash. Im not touching debut, no fracking way.

Finest has a small profit margin to start with so once it goes up secondary, even a little, its hard to make money on it so I have to pre order that.

For me, Heritage, Ginter, will all be very small and eventhough Topps has said those will be the only two retro products issued in 2011, IF they change that, theres no way Ill pre buy anything that falls into that category. We'll have to see what takes the place of National Shitcle and T20shit.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
crowTrobot said:
ballerskrip said:
I would bet that there is 200+ cases of BCDP pre-ordered on these boards. I can think of 90 off the top of my head.

not hard to do when brent has 60 coming : )

I was not including them. I didn't know what they were ordering. So now you are looking at least 275 cases on the boards, and that is between probably 15-20 buyers. I would guess there are many more than that pre-bought on these boards.
skrip

DonkeykongCW

Mar 30, 2010
I have 1 case ordered. I noticed on e-bay that boxes can be bought for mid 40's and cases for $500. How are these selling so cheap already?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Soon to be 1.

I'm waiting for all this 2010BC fiasco and Topps' bad rep to affect BDP presale prices even more...then I'll jump in at a (hopefully) ridiculus low price! :D

Latest posts